At Carpenter Tire Factory we ensure superior auto service and repair for
your vehicle by adopting a strict Code of Ethics. Each of our team
has been well-versed in this code and is in full agreement with it.
- perform high quality repair and service at a fair and just price.We will
- We will have a sense of personal obligation to you, our valued customer.
- We will only use proven parts of high quality.
- We will service and repair vehicles in a timely manner.
- We will exercise reasonable care for your property while it is in our possession.
- We will recommend the services, repairs, and maintenance necessary to maintain your vehicle in safe working order.
- We will provide price estimates prior to service or repair being performed.
- We will recommend corrective repair and maintenance service. We will then prioritize and explain to you which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- We will be Honest in our prioritization to assist you in budgeting, should you need to delay any service or repair items.
- We will obtain your prior authorization for all work performed.
- We will furnish you with an invoice for fairly priced parts, service, and repairs that clearly identifies any recycled or remanufactured parts.
- We will save replaced parts until your arrival, to be inspected upon request.
- We will furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service.
- We will maintain your customer service records for at least one year.
- We will make every effort to contact you if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- We will give the best customer service possible and in any case of dispute, we will provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- We will conduct ourselves in a professional manner at all times.