When it comes to buying tires for your vehicle, there’s a lot to consider. But
don’t worry, we take the time to talk to you about your vehicle and driving
habits so we can suggest the tires best suited to you as an individual.
At Carpenter Tire Factory you can rest assured that you’ll always get
the Right Tire for your car at the Right Price!
Drop by any time or call right now for a price quote:
When you buy your tires from Carpenter Tire Factory, they are backed by the
Best Warranty in the West, honored at hundreds of Tire Factory stores
across 14 states.
With every tire purchase* from Carpenter Tire Factory, you can count on:
- FREE FLAT REPAIR
- All flats repaired FREE of charge for the life of the tire.
- FREE TIRE ROTATION
- We recommend rotation of tires at least every 4,000 to 6,000 miles, or as needed to assure maximum mileage. Rotation does not include dismounts or mounts. Proof of recommended tire rotation is required.
- FREE TIRE REBALANCE
- It is our policy to charge for the original tire balance. Should rebalancing be needed for any reason, the rebalancing will be FREE for the life of the tire. Commercial tires excluded.
- FREE TIRE INSPECTION
- Tires will be inspected for irregular wear, cuts and snags at any time for the life of the tires.
- FREE AIR CHECK
- Free air check is available at any time. Proper inflation is recommended at all times to ensure maximum mileage and your safety.
- FREE SNOW TIRE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
- Tire Factory tires already mounted on separate wheels will be installed and removed at no charge. Should dismounting and mounting be required, an extra charge will be made for these services.
- FREE ROAD HAZARD/TIRE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- Tire Factory offers FREE tire replacement for the first 30% of tread life if a tire fails due to workmanship, materials, or normal road hazards. If failure for these reasons occurs during the first 30% of tread wear, the tire will be replaced absolutely FREE, including services. After the first 30% of tread wear, the adjustment will be pro-rated based upon the original purchase price plus service excluding Federal Excise Tax, multiplied by the remaining tread down to 2/32. (A tire is considered worn out at 2/32 for consumer safety.)
* Some Restrictions May Apply. All tires covered by the TIRE FACTORY SERVICE AND WARRANTY CONTRACT will be given service or remedied under this warranty upon presentation of this contract at any Tire Factory. Run flat, customer neglect or tires damaged by abuse or accident excluded. See your TIRE FACTORY SERVICE AND WARRANTY CONTRACT and/or see store for complete details.
We are proud to partner with hundreds of independently-owned Tire
Factory stores across 13 states to guarantee our customers the largest
selection of name-brand tires and wheels at the lowest prices.
Carpenter Tire Factory never answers to a “Corporate Headquarters”!
Our independence and our commitment to the local community provides our
customers an advantage: You can always count on us to suggest the tires best
suited for your individual vehicle and driving habits, not tires that a "corporate
accountant” says we need to sell more of. We are your hometown, locally-
owned tire store – Come See Us Today!